This program is designed for learners who want to advance their career, or interested in starting a career in the healthcare by becoming a phlebotomy technician.
Phlebotomy Technician program is designed to teach the knowledge in technical and procedural aspects of basic phlebotomy, including collection of blood specimens and venipuncture required to become a Phlebotomy technician. The Phlebotomy Technician program includes theory and hands-on instruction. The program will teach students the concepts of Introduction to Phlebotomy & Infection Control, Legal Issues in Healthcare, Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology, Phlebotomy Equipment & Supplies, Phlebotomy Procedures, and Phlebotomy Fundamental Essentials. This program is designed for learners who want to advance their career, or interested in starting a career in the medical field to become a phlebotomy technician. This is a comprehensive 120-hour program.
Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Introduction to Phlebotomy & Infection Control
- Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Phlebotomy Equipment & Supplies
- Phlebotomy Procedures
- Phlebotomy Fundamental Essentials
Requirements / Eligibility
- Proof individual is at least 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The payment of registration fee and arrangements to pay tuition.
- To have a valid/current photo ID.
- Authorized to work
- Signed admissions application and signed enrollment agreement.
APPLY NOW FOR OUR free programs + SERVICES!
Ready to take the next steps toward your future?