TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD YOUR FUTURE!
Our NextGen Youth program powered by Workforce Solutions offers a FREE program for young adults ages 16-24.
Youth can earn their GED while earning work-ready certifications, gaining on-the-job experience with internships, connecting with a career coach to find scholarships for college and strengthening their leadership skills.
NEXTGEN YOUTH PROGRAM
- JOB READINESS / JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE
- FREE GED classes
- FREE online learning courses
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN with a 10-week paid internship that pays interns $10 per hour
- RECEIVE work-related support services (uniforms, transportation, work tools, etc.)
- GET ASSISTANCE securing financial aid, scholarships, and support services to complete post-secondary education!
Minimum qualifications: Youth ages 16 to 24, U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S., out of school and facing an employment challenge.
SERVING 13 TEXAS COUNTIES
If you live in any of these 13 counties along the Texas Gulf Coast, you could be eligible for our FREE NextGen Youth program!
- Fort Bend
MORE Free Programs
Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. (Please request reasonable accommodations a minimum of two business days in advance.) Relay Texas Numbers: 1.800.735.2989 (TDD) 1.800.735.2988 (voice) or 711
discover THE SERJOBS DIFFERENCE
APPLY NOW FOR OUR free programs + SERVICES!
Ready to take the next steps toward your future?